Yarra Ranges Athletics is honoured to have access to the following coaches:
Jamie Strudley (Level 4)
Malcolm Duncan (Level 2)
- Focus: Jumps, Sprints
- Training times: By Appointment
- Contact: 0447078114, firstname.lastname@example.org
Graeme Woolridge (Level 2)
- Focus: Throws (discus, javelin, shot put)
- Training times: Mondays and Thursday 4.30-6pm
- All ages and abilities catered for in an encouraging and fun environment.
- Contact: 0411 559 192
Kate Downward (Level 2)
- Focus: Little Athletes of all abilities. Age 5-12.
- Training times: Wednesdays from 4pm to 5pm
- Fun and games, technique and skills in all events. Age appropriate.
- Contact: 0400 430 584
Susan Taylor (Level 2)
- Focus: Walks for all ages and abilities, other events especially throws and horizontal jumps as required.
- Training times: By appointment
- Parents encouraged to attend and learn the rules and how to judge.
- Contact: 0407 513 774, email@example.com
Brendan Dixon (Level 4)
- Focus: Technique (fundamental movements), middle distance, speed
- Training times: Monday and Wednesday 4.30. Saturday
- 18 years coaching experience
- Currently coaches a quality squad who competes for Club, State, National levels (15 years and older)
- Contact: 0439 735 911, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com